- Department: Unisex
- Model: A168WEGM-9
- Watch Shape: Square
- Style:Luxury: Dress Styles
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Age: Modern (2000-present)
- Casing: Plastic
- Movement: Quartz : Battery
- Dial Colour: Yellow Gold
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Type: Battery
- Water Resistance Rating: 30 m (3 ATM)
- Features: Alarm, Stopwatch, Water Resistant, Day & Date, Watch Light, Light
- Year Manufactured: 2010-Now
- Display Type: Digital
- Band Colour: Yellow Gold
- Age Group: Adult
- Brand: Casio
- Case Colour: Silver
- Product Dimensions : 0.94 x 1.65 x 1.5 inches; 1.73 Ounces
- Item model number : A168WEGM-9DF
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 AA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 3, 2020
- Manufacturer : CASIO
- ASIN : B07G6FJJQT
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 38.60mm x 36.30mm x 9.60mm
- Total weight : 51 g
An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading.
- Stopwatch function – 1/100 sec. – 1 hour
Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1 hour.
- Daily alarm
The daily alarm reminds you of events that recur every day, by emitting an audible signal at the set time.
- Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month
Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping
Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Acrylic Glass
The acrylic is easy and relatively unbreakable.
- Resin case
The resin housing is the ideal everyday companion. It is durable, lightweight and relatively insensitive to cold, heat or other external influences.
- Stainless steel band
Tough, durable and elegant: The stainless steel wrist strap gives your watch that classic feel.
- Adjustable fastening
The clasp can be individually adjusted extremely easily for maximum comfort.
- 7 Years – 1 Battery
The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. seven years.
- Water resistance classification (WR) to ISO 22810
This model is water resistant to DIN 8310 / ISO 22810, and thus is resistant to minor splashing. Any greater water contact should be avoided.