- Power Source Battery
- Brand: Casio
- Number of Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Material: Plastic
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6.52 x 0.54 x 3.03 inches
- Product Dimensions : 6.52 x 0.54 x 3.03 inches; 3.52 ounces
- Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 4, 2021
- Manufacturer : CASIO
- ASIN : B07BQ2MZ1L
- Item model number : FX-82EX
SIZE OF PRODUCT / TOTAL WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions: 6.52 x 0.54 x 3.03 inches
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
Intuitive, easy-to-learn icon display
The use of icons on the menu screen improves viewability. Selection of the desired function is quick and easy.
Natural Textbook Display
Input and display fractions, powers, logarithms, roots, and other mathematical formulas and symbols just as they appear in textbooks.
List display function for thorough, speedy learning
Variables and statistical calculation results stored in memory can be displayed in lists. There’s no need to recall and confirm individual values as with previous models.
Easy-to-understand English messages and interactive format
Nearly all English words are displayed on the screen in unabbreviated form. Interactive menu display realizes more intuitive operation.
A comprehensive set of advanced functions unique to CASIO scientific calculators
- Non Programmable
- AAA × 1 (R03)
- Number of Functions : 274
- Natural textbook displayDisplay expression same as textbook.
- 10 + 2 digits10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
- Dot matrix displayHigh-resolution screen provides beautiful looking graphs every time.
- Multi-replayQuick and easy recall of previously executed formulas for editing and re-execution.
- Plastic keysDesigned and engineered for easy operation.
- Basic Mathematical FunctionsTrigonometric, Exponential logarithmic, etc.
- Basic StatisticsStandard statistics functions such as Mean, SUM, Standard Deviation, and Regression
- Intermediate StatisticsMore statistical functions such as Paired-variable statistical calculation, Quartiles and List display functions for speedy and thorough learning .
- List based STAT-data editorViewing and editing of input data in list format, showing data groups (x-data, y-data, frequency) and surrounding data.
- AAA-size Battery
- Non Graphing
- Table Generation
- You can create a numerical table based on that expression by registering a function expression. In addition, graph functions can be represented by graphs.